The Lavender flowers message is one of refinement and royalty! Lavender represents love, success & happiness. Its beauty and aroma speak of grace, elegance and femininity.
> Naturally dried lavender
> No artificial fragrance/ colour added
> Lavender scent lasts up to 1 year
- Purify air
- Promote relaxation
- Improve sleep quality
- Boost memory
- Repel insect
- Wedding decoration
**Lavender is not meant for consumption**
Where to put
- In vase @ office, living room, dining table, study desk, bedroom and etc.
- In scented bag @ wardrobe, shoes cabinet, car and etc.
How to take care
- Do not water/ wet
- Do not expose to direct sunlight/ heat
- Gently pinch when the fragrance fades away
- Avoid frequent touch
- Blow gently with hairdryer when dusty
- There are 100pcs of naturally dried lavender in each bunch.
- These are natural flowers. So, the length of each stem may vary. Generally, they range from 20cm+ to 40cm+.
- You may find a mixture of young and mature lavender in the bunch as their growth rate are not the same.
- Due to the nature of dried flowers, little drop of flower buds is normal. You may use them for the scented bag :)
Optional Add On (Personalised Love Tag):
- Hand crafted & wooden type
- Size: ≈ 6cm
- To be tied on lavender bunch
- Best for putting names (up to 2 names & 4 words only)
- E.g.: James & Lily, Wong & Joseph, Lee & Kong, Hui Wen & John, 秋琳 志良
- Please fill up in the “Remark” column upon checkout
Weight = about 0.25kg
For combo package, please click here.
1. There are drop of lavender buds when I unpack my bunch. Is it normal?
Due to the characteristic of dried lavender, it is normal to have little drop during the transportation. No worries, you may use them as the scented bag to ensure zero wastage from our product :)
2. I found that the length of each lavender stem is different. Is it possible to get a bunch with equal length?
These are natural flowers. Generally, they range from 20cm+ to 40cm+. We do not cut them into equal length so that our customers may decide the length they prefer and trim them accordingly :)
3. Why the length of my lavender flower is not the same? Some are long and some are short.
Mature lavender has long flowers (a.k.a. spike) while young lavender has shorter spike. You may find a mixture of mature & young lavender in the bunch as their growth rate are not the same.
4. I can’t smell my lavender scent after a while. Why?
Please bear in mind that our lavender bunch is naturally dried & no artificial fragrance/ colour added. The scent is purely natural and mild, unlike the intense artificial fragrance that may cause discomfort such as dizziness & nausea to certain user. So, you may not smell them all the time.
5. What should I do when the lavender scent fades away?
Gently pinch the buds with your fingers & you will smell the refreshing lavender scent again. Gently squeeze the bag if you are using some of them as the scented bag. Pinch/ squeeze more if you prefer a stronger scent :)
6. Why my fingers feel slightly oily when pinching the lavender buds?
When you pinch the buds, this will release their natural lavender essential oil with refreshing scent. That’s why you may feel slightly oily on your fingers.
7. Why the colour of my lavender bunch seem to fade away quickly?
As our lavender is naturally dried with no artificial colour added, the colour will slowly fade away due to oxidation process. However, if your lavender seem to fade away quickly, this may due to the place where you put your lavender. Please keep them out of direct sunlight/ light/ heat as these will make their colour fade away quickly.
8. What else should I pay attention to?
Never wet your lavender. It is advisable to put them in a dry & ventilated place. Please bear in mind that our dried flowers do not undergo chemical treatment to ensure no chemical residues. So, please avoid humid area as bugs and mold love a humid home. If you notice any, it's time for you to expose them to sunlight for a while, so that they stay dry all the time. Also, gently pat the lavender once a while to remove any trapped dirt & dust.
9. May I know about the shipping & payment method?